Friday, June 20, 2008

Lots of new goodies!!

Hiya everyone! It's Amber here! Sorry I've been behind on this blog, I haven't been feeling well lately and I finally had my surgery yesterday to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted. So as you can imagine I'm not doing to great today! But that's not enough to stop me from updating all you lovely Pretty Pixels fans on what is going on!!

Tanyia has some awesome goodies in her store that I have got to share with all of you!
First she released the kit Amber's All Glammed Up! a couple of weeks ago! She made this kit just for me, I picked the colors and name, and am soooo happy with how it turned out! You all will love it too:

And here are a couple of CT layouts using this kit (layouts are clickable & linked to gallery):
By Kim (kimbytx)

By me (Amber - southernmother):

By Ruby (rubyminoza):

Next released is the beautiful kit Precious. It is so soft and pretty!

And a few CT layouts:
By Tanyia:

By Kim (kimbytx)

And lastly, Tanyia has released several awesome grab bags too!! One with Cassi's Creations and one with Duchess Designs. They're both chock full of all kinds of brand new goodies, and let me tell you, I've seen inside and you'll be very happy with what you find!!



I guess that's it for now! I will be back soon and I promise I'll keep this updated better!!
xoxo - Amber

No comments: