Friday, August 1, 2008

Sneek Peek Reveal and Challenge Winner :)

Ok remember this:

Photobucket

Well I get to finally after TWO LONG DAYS!!!! hehe reveal it to you :) Here it is, our newest kit, titled "My BFF, Rose."

Photobucket

If you did grab this during its two days at just one dollar I would love to hear a comment from you and see if you were pleasantly surprised when you opened it :) Hopefully, you were hehe.

This is one of those cute kits that I kinda had nothing to do with, I sat down and out it came in one big creative burst. I love working with it!

Here are a few LOs my CT and I have made using this new kit:

Made by moi:
Photobucket

Made by Brooke:
Photobucket

Made by Kat:
Photobucket

Made by Jolene:
Photobucket

Made by Kaytee
Photobucket


And the winner of our first blog challenge and this kit is........................... CHRISTIE! :) Congrats hun I have sent you a personal e-mail.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Yay!!! It was a super fun challenge and one AMAZING kit!! Great job.