Sunday, September 7, 2008

Alive & Well!!!

Hi, I'm Tami and the newest addition to Tanyia's AWESOME Pretty Pixels CT Team! A quick thank you to Tanyia for inviting me to the team!

We apologize for being so quiet, but we will make it up to you. We promise! It has been a busy time for Tanyia & the CT with school starting back up, hurricanes to run away from and that wonderful thing called life! Now that we are Feelin' Fresh, we have so much coming in store for you.

First I would like to start off with Tanyia's newest kit .... (drum roll please) ....Happy Birthday, Buddy!



Don't you just love it???? Have you scrapped your little guy's birthday pictures yet? Or are they still sitting in your EHD (like mine are, LOL)? Here is the perfect kit.

Check out this LO by JodieMae using Happy Birthday, Buddy and also Tanyia's template from the Template Challenge at Digital Candy!


Click on the LO pic to go leave JodieMae some love. Browse through the gallery while your there and be amazed at the talent out there.

Well, so much to do and get ready for...
psssst....don't quote me, but I believe their has been a rumor about another birthday kit, but for girls?????

1 comment:

TatorTotMom said...

Awwww my little guy was spotlighted! It truly is a wonderful kit Tanyia! I still have more pics of his birthdays I need to find to scrap some more with it!