Friday, September 12, 2008

CHALLENGES COMING SOON

Coming soon...Thursday Challenges!

But for now, I wanted to share some cool links Tanyia has shared with us over at Digital Candy:

   It's simple and has online registration. K-6th graders.

  A contest for 5th to 8th graders to build something out of rubber bands!


  These pictures are so awesome.  Amazing talent ... a must see!

Tanyia has quite the talent of finding really neat sites.  Be sure to leave a comment and share any sites you know of.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What amazing Lego displays!

Charlie's Nana said...

I was flabergasted (is that a good word?) with the lego displays. Thanks for point to the site. WOW!

Amanda said...

I saved the Lego site to show my son when he gets home from school He LOVES his Legos. Thanks for the links.

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Cool contests! TFS!

Tammy said...

I loved the pictures. Great lego stuff

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

The rubberband contest looks fun and the legos are really COOL - TFS! Visiting from IL via the DST blog train - come find me here: htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/