Thursday, November 13, 2008

Congrats Holly!

Congrats to Holly, for winning the template challenge, hosted on our blog! She did a beautiful LO:

Photobucket

She will be receiving a 5 dollar coupon to one of my stores! :) Great job Holly! I left you a comment on your blog telling you to email the me, Tanyia, at prettypixelsctATyahooDOTcom!

Also in case you missed it there is a contest still going on until tomorrow morning at DST to give someone AND their friend a copy of the new Copacetic kit that is being released tomorrow! You can add your guess now while there is still time, by going to THIS link :)

Tomorrow will be the new release of copacetic! :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

LOVE! The kit your featuring. I adore doodles and the butterflies are just cute! Hey, if u ever want to sponser a random prize in exchange for being our featured site of the week let me know. I am from the Benuine Praise Blog!