Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's ONEderful Wednesday!!!

Hi ladies,

It is ONEderful Wednesday again, yay!!! I am bringing you a one dollar item today, featured at Divine Digital. Check out the preview, it's one of my favorite alphas, I love the pattern in the letters, and the cute brackets holding everything together!:

Photobucket

Tomorrow is our Challenge day and I will be bringing you all a template to play with. If you use the template, and come to the blog and share your link with us at DST or DD or DM using my template... each one of you will receive a 2.00 coupon to my Divine Digital store. And one lucky winner will receive a 5.00 coupon :) So stop by and grab that tomorrow, you will have a week to complete the challenge.

On Friday there will be a couple of "small" new releases! :)

For now I would love to share with you a few recent LOs my awesome CT have made, and also welcome Jessica to the CT... she will be helping me out with previews! whew, thank goodness lol!

LO by Ellie:
Photobucket

LO by Tami:
Photobucket

LO by Dani:
Photobucket

LO by Ellie:
Photobucket

LO by Tami:
Photobucket

No comments: