Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's RAK Time Again!

Yay! I love writing these posts although I do lack a bit of imagination lol! Any suggestions??
Anyway, today two lucky readers have the chance of winning....'Serene Moments'. This kit includes 18 papers, 3 textured doodle flowers, 2 film reels, 6 flowers, 2 glitter trails, 2 crochet doilies, a clock face as well as the clock parts seperate for you to align, 2bows, 2 frames, 1 journal tag, 2 laces, a diamond swirl, and 2 threaded stitch lines.

Here's a lo called 'Bubbles' that our talented designer Tanyia did with 'Serene Moments'

To have the chance of winning this kit, all you have to do (if you don't mind) is share a 'moment' in your life. I personally like funny moments but it's up to you. To read my funny moment (although it wasn't at the time) check out this post of mine here and I will be back tomorrow to pick 2 lucky winners! Good Luck :)

3 comments:

K2 Designs said...

Beautiful kit and page!

My funny moment-hmm...have had more than my share!
many yrs ago when my now ex was in a motorcycle accident and was home with a broken leg and I was pregnant- well I had a miscarriage(not the funny moment)...I had to go in and have a DnC- well..since they had to use a larger needle on me because I'm too "fluffy" , I had to go to the bathroom shortly after surgery- well air got up into the hole and gave me these HORENDOUS headaches! I couldn't even stand up without getting a headache- well after I got home later that day I had to use the potty- litterally- I ended up CRAWLING into the bathroom on my hands and knees- thinking how the heck am I going to get up on the tiolet pain free? Sitting in front of me was our then 2 yr olds potty chair with the removable bowl- sooooo- yep! You guessed it! I took the small part out and used that! Worked like a charm and I didn't have a headache afterwards! Luckily this only lasted for a day or 2..sure is funny now picturing me crawling on my hands and knees...

Lynncal said...

One of my most embarrassing moments was many years ago. I was with my DH at a conference and we had just finished eating breakfast. A colleague of his came up to us and introduced himself to me and held out his hand to shake mine. I had syrup on my hand from breakfast and froze at what to do, so I LICKED the syrup off my hand, dried it on my pants and shook his hand!!!! After I said to my DH, I can't believe I actually just did that....what came over me!!!

tessthescrapper said...

One of my funny moments, my son was about 5 yrs old and I had a surprise birthday party from my friends. One of the children of my friend blew out one of my candles. A few days later, I was talking to another friend and told them about the srprise party. They asked my age and I told them I was 24. My son quickly piped up and said no mom, you are 23. Remember Billy blew out one of your candles!