Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Spotlight!

For this interview, Kaytee interviewed our Guest CT Member Amanda (AmandaDawnRN). But at the time of posting, she is no longer our Guest CT. But it's a GREAT thing! She has joined our CT permanently. That is super news for us. Without further ado...

Photobucket

Kaytee: How long have you been scrapping for?
Amanda: Started traditional scrapping as a teen (paper, stickers and markers). Began scrapbooking with "real" scrapbooking supplies in 2005 when my daughter was born. It became a passion really fast. I decided to try out digital scrapbooking in October 07 and converted to digital shortly after. I sold my entire traditional scrapbooking lot (minus my cricut and a few other things) for $650.2.
Kaytee: So you are a guest on Tanyias CT right now, so how do you like it so far?
Amanda: I am loving it and I have just begun. Her kits are very easy to work with and the communication on the CT board is great.
Kaytee: What is your favorite kit by her?
Amanda: I am really loving the Ewe are so Cute!
Kaytee: Is there anything about her style of kits that really sticks out to you, like element wise, or colors or whatever?
Amanda: I love Tanyia's color combos and the variety of embellies that she adds to her kits.
Kaytee: Can you show us one of your favorite pages that you have done using Tanyias products?
Amanda:
Photobucket

Kaytee: Other then scrapping, tell us a little about yourself?
Amanda: I have a bachelors in nursing degree and just started a new job as a work at home Telephonic Critical Care Manager on 10/27. I have never worked from home so the past week was very interesting. I am married to my high school love and we have been together since 1993 and married since 2003. We have one beautiful BIG girl who turned 3 on Halloween. We will begin trying for #2 in 2009.
Kaytee: What is your favorite subject to scrap about?
Amanda: My daughter of course! I also enjoy scraping about myself sometime because I want to share my life with my daughter and I know she will read my scrapbooks in the future.
Kaytee: Do you ever take part in any digi challenges? What are your faves if you do?
Amanda: I use to participate in challenges a lot but the last few months have been pretty busy. Hopefully things will settle down soon and I can jump back in. Challenges have really inspired me when I had a scrapping block. I like ones that make you scrap things you would not normally scrap.
Kaytee: Is there a specific style of scrap that you tend to do more then others (layering, white space, journaling ect)?
Amanda: I do a little of it all. I still feel like a novice in some areas though. I do layering on every page although again I only know the basics and haven't learned yet how to make shadows on my own. Almost every page I do also has journaling on it. I have kept a journal since I was 11 so it comes natural to me.
Kaytee: Is there anything else you would like to tell us about?
Amanda:As if scrapbooking wasn't a big enough hobby I have been wanting to learn how to sew. I think it would be totally awesome to make things for my daughter to wear when I can't find what I want in the store or not willing to pay what it cost.

That was a fantastic Interview Kaytee! I really enjoy getting to learn more about our CT Members and fellow scrappers. I do apologize for not having having a picture of Amanda yet. This is my first experience as a CT Leader and we have been on fire the last few weeks with opening 2 stores, holding our CT Call and the other zillion things we are working on. But that is all good news for you because it means new kits weekly, lots of freebies, RAKs, give-aways and challenges in store. Keep posted!

2 comments:

SarahG said...

Beautiful LO, Great Interview!
Thanks for visiting my Blog!

Enjoy your day!

PsiPsi said...

Wonderful interview
thanks for sharing this