Friday, November 7, 2008

Pretty Pixels Friday New Release Day

Hi girls!!!! It's finally Friday! I am so glad, frankly.

The girls and I have a cold, and my poor head is so stuffy and achey. I have not spent much time on the PC at all today.

I did manage to get online though and get my new products into the store for today.

I have three new mini kits for y'all today. Right now they are in Divine Digital . They will be in in Designing Moments as well, but I am having an FTP issue right now, so a slight delay there as well.

Here are the previews for the minis, which are called "Duos" as they are made from a "duo" of colors. :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have so far one participant in our template challenge, sooooo if noone else enters she will for sure win the 5.00 gc! :)

Her name is Holly and check out her ADORABLE layout:
Photobucket

So get your LOs in now ladies, have fun with the template. Ill be back tomorrow with some Pixel News! :)

No comments: