Friday, July 18, 2008


I just wanted to thank Ruby for nominating us for the blog award :) Thanks so much sweetie!


So who gave me this award, you ask. It's Ruby Minoza, fromm my CT. I have known her since I first saw her beautiful pages and crossed my fingers that should would apply to my first ever CT call at Color Line Design. She is such a sweet person! She is very genuine, outgoing, so helpful...and an amazing scrapper! Take a moment and check out her BLOG if you like. She loves showing off her beautiful work!


Okay, so this is how it goes... of course, the rules.


The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated And here are the girls


I am nominating:


1. Maria... the proud royalty behind Duchess Designs. She is truly a wonderful person, she never complains when I bug her 80 times a day for help! She has so much knowledge to offer, her blog totally rocks and she is a great designer, thanks Maria...this awards for you hun! Check her out at her CT BLOG!


2. Trish...the absolute sparkling genius of Trish H Designs...formerly known as Templates-N-More. She has grown from a beginning template designer when I was selling with her at Do It Digi to almost a household name, I swear! Her templates are awesome, as is her kits...and she always has some new glitter in a color I never knew existed! She just shines! So thanks for being an inspirtaion Trish, this award's for you! Check out her BLOG!


3. Chris... otherwise know as Hutch, Hutchie, Chris, you name it, doesnt matter what we call her...she is a fabulous scrapper either way! She is a pillar at Digital candy. She helps so many people as often as she can, and she is an absolutely wonderful scrapper. Digital Candy is glad to have her, and I am happy to have met her. Chris...this award is for you hun. Take a moment and check out her sweet Bloggie!


4. Brooke... She is such a sweetie pie, who works her tushie off for me. All I need to do is ask and she is there. She is absolutely the only person I can trust to be one hundred percent honest with me at all times and I can be honest with her... I think that everybody needs someone like that in their lives! Plus have you seen her kids?! They are so adorable and sweet...plus she's got a great man finally! I am so happy for her and love her to death! MWAHHH! Brooke this award is for you babe! Check out her BLOG!


5. Wendy... Another great DC designer. I just met her but she is so nice and very talented. I really enjoy her designs. Her blog always has something pretty to look at and make me want! lol. She also has been supportive in my recent dealings as a designer and I so appreciate that. Take a moment to check out her BLOG. Wendy...this award is for you hun!


6. The Digi Twins...I am not sure I have ever seen a more talented pair of twins! :) They are great. They come up with a lot of innovative ideas...seriously...look at that fuzzy wuzzy alpha on their blog right now! Lets of great stuff to be seen on their blog, including their mega hit the "April Showers" kit! Check out their BLOG! So, Digi Twins...this award if for you!


and last but not least:


7. Jen...of JenLinDesigns. What a great store she has at DC...maybe I can be like her when I grow up! Beautiful products, great style, and I am pretty sure the only grab bag I ever actually bought for my own personal use! Nice job JenLin! You have to check out her awesome stuff, and take a look at her BLOG! JenLin... this award is for you!!


Thanks everybody! Hope you enjoy your awards...and keep payin' it forward! Luv ya! Scrap Happy!
Tanyia

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks so much hunny! I think that was the best notice I've received all week!*mwah*