Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Onederful Wednesday and Contest is still going!

Happy ONEderful Wednesday y'all!

Pretty Pixels is going to start featuring ONE product every wednesday for only ONE dollar! I figured why not start off a big one and took Brooke's suggestion of offering the "Sunshine Smoothie" kit for ONE dollar!!! Holy Snapple that's a good savings!!!
Now, since my timing is random, I am leaving the ONEderful Wednesday dollar deal up until the end of the night Thursday nights, so noone misses out.

You can check this pretty sunshiney, summery kit HERE!!!
On another note...the free kit contest for feelin' WHAT!?!? is still going on! I think its about two posts back? Take a look and leave another guess for the day? If noone guesses it by Friday when it goes in the store one random winner will get it :) Thanks for playing everyone!!!
Just to TEASE you all...there is a H U G E little contest/perk coming up within in... I'd said a month...no set date yet, but just wait!! I am so excited.
Also tomorrow starts our first ever challenge on the Pixel Blog :) Wooohoo! So come check it out tomorrow.

No comments: