Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ONEderful Wednesday...and a few LOs to show off!

Happy ONEderful Wednesday, y'all! I have a lil surprise for ya :) Literally hehe.

You can grab it in the store, HERE!

Photobucket

WARNING: product is definitely female specific

Today until Friday when it is released in the store you can get this brand spankin' new kit for a buck! :)

This is just over 100 megs of girly goodness! :) Enjoy the sneek peek and the reduced price. On Fri it will go on sale throughout the weekend and then up to regular price next week. I will not show any LOs done with it til it is released on Fri. But if you do buy it now for a buck, come leave us a comment and tell us how you like it w/o revealing the kits contents :)

I also just wanted to show off some more beautiful Los done recently by my CT. They are so awesome!


Using the Feelin' like a Princess kit and the black paper pack, this LO was made by moi!
Photobucket


Using the Feelin' Tough kit, this LO was made by Kat:
Photobucket


Using the Feelin' Tough kit, this LO was made by Jolene:
Photobucket

Using Feelin' Tough Ruby made this LO:
Photobucket

Using Feelin' Like a princess this LO was also made by Ruby:
Photobucket

3 comments:

Christie said...

Ok I just have to have that ONEderful kit but I'm wondering if that's the prize for the challenge #1. It's such a great deal at $1 but it's even a better deal if I win it. Can you maybe fill me in as to whether I should buy it now or wait?!
Thanks!! :)

Anonymous said...

It is what you could win! :) And if you do not win you will get a 50% off coupon so it will a little more than the dollar deal.. about 2.25

Hope that helps :)

Christie said...

That does help...thanks! :)