Sunday, July 20, 2008

~* ^..^*~ Sunday Spotlight ~*^..^*~

Photobucket



Welcome to Sunday Spotlight, here in the Pretty Pixels ct blog!

Do I sound official?! hehe.

We are going to make a point of bringing an small interview with our CT members to you on every Sunday, so that you may get to know them better! We will start with the standard questions...and maybe a few wacky ones thrown in here and there ... just 'cause we can! :P

Today we are Spotlighting Brooke:

CT: Hi Brooke!
Brooke: Howdy Tanyia!

CT: How long have you been CTing for Pretty Pixels?
Brooke: I had to look it up, as we didn't know, and it was March of this year. :)

CT: How did you first get started in Digiscrapping, and CTing?
Brooke: I had been interested in it for a while, and oddly enough was on a Secret Santa thing on a message board. One of the things I wanted, was one of those "cool" scrapbooking programs so I could do something with my many photos. So, I got the program, and I'm thankful for it, but it kindof stunk! I started talking to you about it, found out that I could do it in Photoshop, which I already had for my photography and I jumped right in.

CT: Tell us about your family life.
Brooke: Well, if you've seen any of my pages, you know a LOT about my family!! Myself, I'm 31, married to my high school best friend Jesse who is 32. I have two kiddos from a previous marriage - Kourtni who will be 10 in August, and Kiana who will be 8 in August. Together, Jesse and I have our Little Man, Jackson who was born on my 30th birthday and just turned ONE May 31st.

CT: Name something about yourself most people do not know.
Brooke: I worked for 6 years for an event company called Gifts of a Lifetime. We did personalized events (birthdays, anniversaries, engagements) in the Disney parks. I LOVED every second of that job, and I miss it so very much. I once thought the company would be mine one day, but she changed her mind about moving and is still happily creating the most perfect events!

CT: What do you like to do outside of scrapping?
Brooke: Read, play video games (right now I'm replaying all the Resident Evils with Jesse who has never played them), play poker, swim, hang out with my family and friends

CT: What is your favorite kit from Pretty Pixels?
Brooke: Feelin Playful!! I love butterflies and I've used it a lot.

CT: Can we have a link, to check out your gallery?
Brooke: Sure. Here's my DC Gallery

CT: What is your current favorite LO using Pretty Pixels stuff? Can we see it?
Brooke: hmmm, that's a hard one. I guess This One, it's newer and I thought I'd just like Feelin Fresh, but I ended up loving it!

CT: Is there a scrapper you admire?
Brooke: Besides you? ;) I'd have to say Christie (Clemmon3). Her layouts are soooooo freakin cute, and she's got a little girl almost Jackson's age. I always enjoy seeing her photos and layouts!

CT: Ummm... I dunno Brooke... lol, did I forget anything? Is there anything else you want to say?!
Brooke: You forgotted (yes, I know, not a word, it's a Brookism) to say that we have the same middle name. LOL! I wanna say that I love you girlie. I'm soooooo glad we are friends. I'm happy that my technical knowledges meshes so well with your creative knowledge!


Thanks for coming and learning a bit about Brooke. If you have any questions or comments for her, feel free to leave them. And check back tomorrow for the new contest. Here is a clue.... Can you guess what it is?

6 comments:

Thena said...

This is fun! I will be back!
Congratulations on being first!
Thena.typepad.com

Meg said...

What a nice LO. So pretty.

Carey said...

Fun interview! Can't wait to see what the contest will be!

Ellie said...

Looking forward to seeing the contest & I think the CT interviews are great - definatelty makes for an interesting read :)

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Nice Layout!

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

wow, that's a cool interview.... is that the same question for all the CTs? If it does I could start making my script, lol... ohhhh you have all the pics don't you, I'm the only one missing, ain't I? I better dig for mine, love to see me there... wooot!!!