Monday, October 13, 2008

Merry Monday Contest Day!!!!

Hi everyone! So thrilled to finally be back and active again! I sure missed this!

I wanted to announce a new contest ... as is our weekly agenda for Mondays, that we will now be able to keep up with again! Yay!

Fall is a wonderful time of year, things old die away, waiting for the snow and harsh colds to come and cleanse the land...leaving a blank palette for nature to paint in the spring! And to some, change can be a scary thing, but I say it is a time of evolving into someone and something new, stretching your proverbial wings and trying out a new flight path!

So, in honor of that idea, you might have noticed our retiring products sale... out with some of the old to make way for whatever new might be coming... not sure what that is yet, but Im confident it will be good! :)

Also there will be some changes going on in Pretty Pixelville!

Our first contest gives you an opportunity to guess what that might be! You can guess once and once only... but the first 5 people to guess correctly will be able to win ANY one product from the Pretty Pixel store. Yep...anything you like! We can get joy from the news and you can share in it with us!

So...just leave a comment here and post away!!! Good guessing!


On another note: I have a new TOU, which is pretty much the same, but frankly I am so tired of hearing what we can NOT do, I thought I would just point out what you can do. So you can do what is says, and if it doesnt say...you can't. lol I figure we can figure it out, but for anyone that is unsure or wants to ask a specific question, or ANYTHING else simply send us an email at prettypixelsctAThotmailDOTcom.

Photobucket

This will soon be replaced in all old files as well as all to come.

Dont forget our big .99 cent sale and take a moment to guess what is new and upcoming for us! Good luck!

5 comments:

Starry Eyed Designs said...

My guess is something Christmasy :)

*Amy*
(starwarsgirl06)

MrsRomer said...

Hmmmm, I have a few thoughts, but not sharing them. No one gave me a penny. LOL Plus, I hate being wrong. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Tami such a brat ye are lol

Vanessa said...

perhaps some guest Ct team members?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, ya never know, right? :P