Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Freebie Day

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

I am anxious to see if anymore guesses come in for the Monday contest before next Monday. I am so excited I am gonne burst! lol

I am feeling renewed and inspired again, and ready to create!

Today for our Tuesday Freebie I have a really cool paper pack for you! :) I started this with the idea of making a cool kit... something I could use for my teenager's pics. But after so long on these papers, making the patterns just so, and just grungy enough, I was spent and I am pretty sure nothing else will come of it lol. So I would LUV to share them with you!!!

Everything is usually so darn cutesy in digi world, I wanted to stir the waters a bit! Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about them!!!

Photobucket

You can download them HERE! They will be available for one week only and will not appear in the store. So grab 'em now ladies!

3 comments:

m said...

Fab! Thank you! :)

Mumure said...

Love the pattern and the colours!!
thank you so much :))

Lyndee W. said...

I love the colors and the patterns! Thanks for sharing! Totally cute!