Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Contest Day Winner and EXCITING news!

Happy Monday everybody!

Unfortunately, there were only incorrect guesses so nobody wins this time around!

I do, however; have the exciting news for you!!!

I am so so thrilled to announce that I am going to be
selling at Divine Digital! Photobucket

They are a wonderfully huge site! They have such an amazing variety of work, for all tastes and styles. They have everything from hybrid to digital, they believe in supporting good causes with regular charity kits and events, they have challenges, chats, podcasts....it is a wonderful, exciting variety of things, and I am so proud to be a part of it.

I am currently getting my products ready for the store, and have a brand new ADORABLE kit ready for release. The kit has matching Qps and a cute freebie as well. So as soon as I can upload my things I will release that!

I also have a new CT member you will be hearing more from and about soon! She took advantage of the ability to e-mail in ahead of time about the CT Call, so I snatched her up!

Also I wanted to say a quick thank you to the great ladies at DST I met this weekend that did a quick page call for me. They were so great and helped out last minute and hopefully we will get to work with them again!

On a side note my total designer crush .... lol yes designer crush of course is Duchess Designs, she just rocks, anyway have you seen her new blinkie?

Photobucket

She totally made that herself and I love it! So I bribed her to make a couple blinkies for moi! She is re-doing the Pretty Pixel fan blinkie and CT blinkie, so look for those soon. And take a look in her stores at GDWI and Scrapdish cause she might be offering the service in the near future!

That is all for today :) But... make sure you stop by tomorrow for another Freebie Tuesday!

Happy Scrapping Y'all!

No comments: