Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ONEderful Wednesday

We don't have a special for ONEderful Wednesday today, so just wanted to remind you about the 10 amazing 99 cent specials Tanyia has for her retirement sale.  You have 1 week left to grabs them before they are wiped away permanently from the digi world!

Don't take a chance on missing out on these awesome alphas & fabulous kits! Once they are gone, they are gone FOREVER! Trust me, you'll regret it later. We don't want you to have any regrets, so go NOW! :) You can find them on pages 6 & 7.

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I have seen the new kit that will be released!  Ewe are going to love it, it is so cute!  I really wish I could give you some hints!  You will not be disappointed though!  

Please keep Tanyia's husband and family in your prayers!

6 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

ooh, that reflections one is so pretty!

Creative Junkie said...

I just saw your prior post - I hope your DH is ok!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

I love that prep school one so pretty!

Barb said...

Nice kits!

Angie (mighty-nice) said...

Lovely previews - what happened at the ER - all okay? Visiting via the DST blog train - you can visit me here: htpp://isladeangela.wordpress.com/

Juliana said...

What great items! I especially like the alphas.