Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Spotlight

Happy Sunday, everyone.

I hope everyone has been having a wonderful weekend. It has been lovely here in Central Florida. The weather is nice and mild. I just can not wait for winter to full out bring some cold weather!!!

I thought for today's Sunday Spotlight we would Spotlight Pretty Pixels. :)

We are back into the swing of things again, and totally lovin' it! We have a brand new kit, that is definitely the cutest thing I think to date we have put out, in addition to the best in quality and elements. There is a good, large variety, almost no re-coloring so lots of unique stuff. Also there was a lot of time spent in attention to little details to bring you the best quality yet, as well as additional products that will correspond with the kit to bring ease into your scrapping life, and your everyday life :) I can not wait to bring it to you.

At this point a few details are being finished and it will be released on Nov 1st.... IF nothing delays that! lol.

I am pretty sure there will be a CT call in the near future as well. I had all my CT and guests planned out til Feb, BUT I messed most of that up with my absence, so sorry girls. So we are in need of highly motivated scrappers at the moment. If you have any interest in pre-applying before I get the ad out, which I am planning also to come out around the 1st, feel free to emai me or Tami at prettypixelsct@yahoo.com Since re-evolving into a new team, with a new mission I am truly looking forward to working with some great ladies.

With that said, I am truly happy to say that Tami ... aka MrsRomer on most forums, will be my Creative Team Leader. I am glad to be working with her, and that I asked her...begged her lol, to help and take the position. She is a total cheerleader, workhorse, and motivator. She is amazing! Seriously...so thank you Tami !

I wanted to share a few LOs done using Pretty Pixels' stuff since there has not been too much of that from us lately. But get ready for bigger and better!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OH! And dont forget TEN products for 99 cents each until the end of the month at Digital Candy only!!!! Just look on the last two pages, 6 and 7, of products to see what you can get for cheap! :)

No comments: