Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ONEderful Wednesday


Woo hoo!  Tanyia is so generous!  Not only is she having a retirement sale with 10 products for 99 CENTS!  She also let me talk her into putting feelin' fresh as our $1 ONEderful Wednsday special!!!  I just LOVE this kit and has used it for a couple wedding LO's.

And because we were late getting this posted, you have until 11:59 pm on Thursday to get this fantastic kit at 83% OFF!


This is by T3R3SA at Digital Candy.  Please be sure to leave her some love!



This is my latest wedding LO done with this kit :)


Don't take a chance on missing out on these awesome alphas & fabulous kits!  Once they are gone, they are gone FOREVER!  Trust me, you'll regret it later.  We don't want you to have any regrets, so go NOW!  :)  You can find them on pages 6 & 7.

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, it is a sensational kit! Love it! I might just take you up on that offer..
Stella
http://cottagescrapbooks.com

Ellie said...

Feelin' Fresh is such an awesome kit - I already have it. A great deal :o)