Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday.... I think!

Whew! There is so much fun and awesome stuff going on at Designing-Moments I have to fill you in!!!

First DM is re-opening their forums, yay!!! PLEASE come join, and have some fun with us!

For joining, you get a really cute ,not so mini, welcome kit. Also there are challenges going on, and when you do those challenges you will be earning reward points. When you have 20 reward points...you have FIVE FREE DOLLARS for the DM store!!! Hello!!??! You can NOT beat that!

Right now there is a template challenge, color change, font challenge, monthly posting challenge, scrap lift, speed scraps... it is just totally rocking!

Here is the template I am hosting I made for the challenge:
Photobucket

and what I did with it:
Photobucket

I will be hosting a Euro friendly speed scrap today at 4:30pm EST / 9:30pm UK time then another tonight at 9pm EST, both of which will be different so feel free to come to both!

I also have a new kit that will be released tomorrow... it is ABOUT TIME don't you thinK! lol

1 comment:

MrsRomer said...

This new kit is rocking!